Hello my fluffy chocolate mousses with strawberries on top!
I hope you’re having an amazing week. Mine is great so far. I went to watch Dumbo yesterday! And I wiped away a couple of tears! When I got home, I even looked for my Dumbo (a fluffy stuffed animal I got from my BF a good 13 years ago) and hugged it to fall asleep… Those cute little blue eyes and cute ears. I felt like protecting the cute little baby! Have you seen it yet? I’ve been collecting all the real live Disney movies, so I’m pretty stoked about Aladdin and The Lion King coming out!!!
Anyhows, today I have another look for you, that I did with my 2nd favorite palette of the moment: The Unicorn Hearts palette by Revolution. We all know which palette wins the first place, now don’t we ;D. What I really like about this palette are the dreamy princessy shades, which are mainly purples and pinks! I can understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but Revolution has a lot of other palettes to chose from!
Here comes my girlie pink look!
- You know the drill, sweep some neutral blending shade over the lid.
- Apply a deep pink on the outer corner and blend out well.
- With a flat shader brush, apply a shimmery pink shade.
- Apply some more of that deep matt pink and blend it out over the shimmery pink shade.
- Time to add some monochromatic pearly pink in the inner corner.
- Deepen the look with a dark purple in the outer corner.
- Add some more pink in the outer corner and blend well. If necessary add some more of that dark purple. Then add a blue violet shade on the lower lash line.
- On the ouder edge of the lower lash line, I added a deeper royal blue, to deepen it.
- I then lined my eyes and gave it a couple coats of mascara.
I finished off with:
- Blush: I Heart Makeup Peach & Glow
- Lips: YSL Volupté Plump-in-colour in Insane Pink
You either love or hate pinks and purples. But I absolutely live for these shades! Especially with this combo. I don’t know what it is about having the lower lash line wear another shade, but I find it to be so flattering. Such a fun way to wear color, don’t you think?!
Beautifuls, enjoy the rest of your week! Be positive, push down negative thoughts, be curious and enjoy the moment!