My Sweet Coconut Chocolate Brownies!
How are y’all doing? As you can read by the title, I’ve yet ANOTHER look of the Etude House Play Color Eyes Beach Party. I can’t help it! It’s so inspiring, makes me want to constantly create new looks with these. I’ll probably have 2 more after this. Please let me know whether you’re tired of me doing this palette haha! If noone says a thing, I’mma continue posting looks on this palette until my inspiration has dried up…
- Wet & Wild: As always starting off with a blending shade. Here a warmer brown blended out nicely.
- Cool Dive: Diving right into it with a navy blue. No worries if it looks crazy as we’ll blend out the edges. Apply it over the outer 2/3 of the eye.
- Loading the blending brush with “Wet & Wild” to blend out the edges of “Cool Dive”.
- Sand Castle: Seems like I did 2 steps at once and forgot to take a picture. But I first added Sand Castle in the inner corner. Adding a glittery tan sand color with the ringfinger or a flat shader brush.
- Surfing Point: With a round dense brush, I added a deep purple in the outer corner to darken it up. Blend it out well.
- Starfish on Rock: I would obviously not be myself if I didn’t add a pop of extra color (here violet) on the lower lashline.
- Surfing Point: to keep it tied together I also added the deep violet purple in the outer lower lashline.
- Adding a good black liner ties everything together.
- High Tide: Is a pearly white color that I added on the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
Here’s the finished look:
This was yet another quickie! You must be tired of seeing looks with this palette, but I haven’t felt like this about a product before. I truly love it! I promise I’ll post 2 more looks and then move on to something new. I feel like I will hit pat pretty soon with this palette :p.
I hope you enjoyed this quick little look. I’m thinking of doing a post soon using only fingers. I do think many of you would beneft from it.
Anyways, enjoy your lovely week.